This service is provided by The Active Wellbeing Society. Iridium Medical Practices Social Prescribing Link Worker is Leila Yafai.
TAWS link workers offer on-going one to one support for individuals finding services they would like to access. They also co-design and deliver of a number of interventions and activities such as Knitter Natter, Talking Art, yoga, walking and cycling groups, proving community engagement opportunities.
Our TAWS link worker can support individuals who require help and support with
- Increasing exercise or mobility
- Social engagement
- Weight management
- Mild to moderate depression or anxiety
- Frequently presenting at GP
- Long term health condition
- Healthy eating or nutrition
- Challenging social circumstances Isolation or loneliness
- Finding groups and activities
- Sign posting to relevant organizations
If you wish to access this service, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org